Be Aware of the "Ws"
Always read the question carefully. If you are asked:
- Who? Name the person or persons.
- Whose? Name the person (or people) who owns or is associated with something.
- When? State the time - specific or general.
- Where? State the position or location.
- What? State or name the thing or event.
- Which? Specify one or more people or things from a defined set.
- Why? State the cause, reason or purpose.
- How? In what way or manner? To what extent? In what state or condition?